How would you plumb this?

I need a little input here, what do you think is the best tube routing for this setup? The pump and res can be moved. I'm thinking pump>rad>cpu>gpu>res in>res out>pump. I just haven't found the perfect spot for the pump and res, every place I've tried involves sharp bends (which is ok, but I try and avoid them).

77019296.jpg

How about... start at the bottom barb of the rest ---> top inlet of the pump ---> radiator ---> inlet of the cpu ---> gpu ---> out to the top barb of the res.
Seems that would be an easy way of plumbing it while using the least amount of tubing. Just use coolsleeves like you have for the bend from the res to the pump or move the pump to the left a little more. The other bends don't look too bad.

I ended up going Pump>gpu>cpu>rad>res>pump. I can't believe how fast a res helps the system bleed out! My other rig uses a t-line and it takes 24-48 hours, the res takes minutes!

77023276.jpg

I don't know yet, I just finished the water loop 10 minutes ago, it's on the 24 hour leak check now. Once it's done I'll post some temps.

Back