• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How to switch between monitors?

black.hat

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
66
A question: I have 2x 690 cards and 3x monitors + 3x tvs, when i want to switch to the tvs i have to plug out the 3x monitors plugs and plug the tvs plug, is there anyway I can avoid that? any hardware switcher maybe? or maybe a software that allows me to plug in all 6 plugs on both cards and simply switch between them? :confused:
 
Nvidia control panel should do this....

I have a similar set up and I just go into the control panel under set up multiple monitors.
 
Back
Top