May 2, 2015 #1 K Kermie Limp Gawd Joined Jan 13, 2011 Messages 275 Hi. I find this forum extremely helpful and I would like to extend myself here by subscribing to General Mayhem but I don't know how to do it; can any of you help me?
Hi. I find this forum extremely helpful and I would like to extend myself here by subscribing to General Mayhem but I don't know how to do it; can any of you help me?
May 2, 2015 #2 Crosshairs Administrator Staff member 2FA Joined Feb 3, 2004 Messages 26,989 http://hardforum.com/payments.php
May 3, 2015 #3 CommanderFrank Cat Can't Scratch It Joined May 9, 2000 Messages 75,399 Instructions on how to join are also in the form of an announcement atop every forum on the board.
May 3, 2015 #4 L lilfiend Supreme [H]ardness 2FA Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 6,760 Don't forget to make a "Hi I'm new here" thread when you join
May 4, 2015 #5 Oldie Mean Old Administrator 2FA Joined Jan 12, 2004 Messages 21,940 lilfiend said: Don't forget to make a "Hi I'm new here" thread when you join Click to expand... This may or may not be good advice. Depends on whether or not you have any eyebleach handy.
lilfiend said: Don't forget to make a "Hi I'm new here" thread when you join Click to expand... This may or may not be good advice. Depends on whether or not you have any eyebleach handy.