How to setup Bittorrent Tracker?

computadorka

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 28, 2002
Messages
1,329
I want to setup a bittorrent tracker on my website, but I have been reading and is it posible to set this up on my host.

The guide I read shows how to set it up on your home machine and leave it on all the time.

I know BNBT TrinEditBeta 7.7 is a version of tracker software.

I guess im a torrent tracker n00b. I thought you can just install the server software on my linux server hosted by ipaska and then I would be good to go?!?!??!???

Anyone have any preferred software for this?
or guides on how to do it.?

tia
 
why lock? pfft

its a legit question. I didnt say i want to engage in any warez.

why do you assume bt is auto-juares?

pendejete
 
computadorka said:
I want to setup a bittorrent tracker on my website, but I have been reading and is it posible to set this up on my host.

The guide I read shows how to set it up on your home machine and leave it on all the time.

I know BNBT TrinEditBeta 7.7 is a version of tracker software.

I guess im a torrent tracker n00b. I thought you can just install the server software on my linux server hosted by ipaska and then I would be good to go?!?!??!???

Anyone have any preferred software for this?
or guides on how to do it.?

tia
http://www.tutoriaux.net/torrenttrader/
 
Stay on topic please. This is a valid question that does not violate any rules at all.
 
Back
Top