• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

how to run timedemo in doom 3?

FlipCody

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 28, 2003
Messages
249
Sorry for asking. I did a search and could not find. It has been so long since I ran a timedemo.

How is this done on d3? The tilde key does not bring up console, how is this done?

Thanks!
 
The console is brought up by pressing ctrl alt ~ , but I would also like to know how to bring up the time demo.
 
Back
Top