How to pull rivets?

RobbSpeed

n00b
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
5
Hey guys,

Brand to the forums but have been building my own rigs for quite a while. Have never actually modded cases but want to get into it soon. I have a CM HAF 932 on order to be here in a few days. In the meanwhile, I have a Silverstone TJ09 that I want to paint.

What's the best way (tool) to pull rivets and then re-attach them after I'm finished.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Rob
 
Take a drill bit that is slightly larger than the center hole of the rivet to drill them out. Then just buy new rivets and a rivet fastener to replace them
 
Drill them out and then use a rivet gun and new rivets to put it back together.
 
It is very simple
DSC01332.jpg
just like Blue Aqua said, and he told me!
 
Back
Top