• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

how to properly cool your system?

espn2829

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Messages
167
I bought a Centurion and I want to know if its stock fans are ok for cooling. If not, what fans should I buy and where should I place them?

Thank you :D
 
espn2829 said:
I bought a Centurion and I want to know if its stock fans are ok for cooling. If not, what fans should I buy and where should I place them?

Thank you :D

get the thermaltake smart2 fans in either 80 or 92mm....

stock fans are okay, but the great thing about the TT fans, is that they have rheostats on them and they push out over 74 cfm and they are very versatile........
 
Back
Top