How to paint this?!

You mean the jewel right? Yeah I know that, just ask and see if they can do something like that, I know that Xport1 does X Box mods.

Unless you're REALLY good at airbrushing, there's no way you're going to paint something that detailed on the top of an Xbox. Save yourself some grief and take it to a pro. Airbrishing would be the best bet, but printed vinyl would look good too. You just need to find a sign shop capable of doing it.

I was thinking, he could be broken into 4 colours, brown black red and yellow
what about a stencil for each colour then spraypaint and a paintbrush to add some shades

no offense but there is no way you can do that, i agree take it to a pro

edd91 said:
I was thinking, he could be broken into 4 colours, brown black red and yellow
what about a stencil for each colour then spraypaint and a paintbrush to add some shades

Yeah, exactly. Easier than you think, it would just take some time and only a tiny bit of skill.

sand, prime, sand, paint, seal. the question isnt if it can or cant, but how. the most important things are the paint and sealer. i would think that you'ld want a satin finish paint and a satin clear (if there is one) so its not shine but looks like a cartoon. find someone who is artistic natured and have them go at it. it might not be exact but should look good. my 2cents

Back