• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How to overclock my iGPU?

Astralogic

Gawd
Joined
Apr 24, 2012
Messages
581
Hi, I have a 4770K and would like to overclock the igpu to see what performace improvement I can get from using it to record/stream etc.

I have IXTU, I assume I just increase the Processor Graphics Ratio Limit and Processor Graphics Voltage slowly?

Edit: And I don't know what the voltage offset slider is for :/
 
Last edited:
If it doesn't perform well enough as is, you won't get it to run much better. All you can do is overclock the CPU and your RAM. The better solution is to get a graphics card.
 
Back
Top