• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How to overclock my 950

EvilNando

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 27, 2006
Messages
387
HI guys I just got a new 950 rig

I want to put a nice overclock (without stressing the rig too much) but all the guides Im seeing on the net use dd3 1600 as a basis

right now I have 12gb of 2000ddr3 and I would like to keep my memory at that speed

what should I do
 
Back
Top