how to make iso

xdviper

Gawd
hey i have a ripped copy of windows 2000 on my harddrive and i want to know how i can make this a ISO File. it is a folder and i want to make it iso folder so i can install it on my computer.

You are trying to backup your copy of Win2K correct?
You want to use a program like Nero and copy the disc to you hardrive as an image and you can then back it up to a cd from there.

ok please tell me step by step by using isobuster or something on how to make a ISO
ok i have the copy of windows 2000 on my computer

UltraISO. It will make the image from the disc, and include the boot sector. If it's copied to your hard drive from the CD, you'll be missing this.

Explain This More Cleary. I Can Not Or Do Not Understand, Thank You. Has Anyone On The [h] Not Made A Iso File Before?

What do you want explained. Stick CD in drive. Open UltraISO, choose Make ISO. UltraISO will let you make an ISO out of the files on your hard drive, but it will not be bootable. I don't mean that to sound like an ass, but I'm not understanding what your asking. If you take a look at UltraISO, you'll see you don't need any help...it's very simple.

i need the cd to boot up. how can i install windows then? i have seen people create iso and made it bootable

Your best bet is to borrow the CD back. Use UltraISO to make an ISO image, or just do a regular CD Copy to a blank. Then it's bootable.

ok since i want to boot from this cd, will this work if
i download the floppy disk setup thing and create 4 bootup disks and then use those floppydisk to install the os?

ok ok i called him up and asked him to broswe his cd and he sent me a file called boot.bin
and he said that it might help. what can i do with this eh?

Back