How to make Converted TV shows appear in "TV shows" on iPod video?

the lone gunman

Limp Gawd
as the title says can this be done? i have converted some of the TV shows i have on dvd to mp4 ipod format yet when i sync the shows to my ipod all the episodes appear in "movies" not "TV shows".

is there a prog that can format the episodes in such a way as to make them appear in the "TV shows" folder on my ipod?

There is an option on itunes to select the original source and update the info but it doesnt seam to work. im useing itunes 7.2.0.16 and the latest ipod video.

im not a big fan of itunes as all they apple cares about is people buying stuff from from the itunes store, this is no good to me as i have most of all i need on dvd and the facilities to convert them i just need to know if there is a way to make my converted episodes appear in the TV shows folder.

i have googled with no luck and have looked on itunes site with no luck eather.

P.s

all the converted dvd are my own not copys ect..... so no flaming on this plz

Have you tried e-mailing iTunes support??? I've done it a couple of times and they have always been very responsive. Give that a try.

Have you tried e-mailing iTunes support??? I've done it a couple of times and they have always been very responsive. Give that a try.

I feel i can second guess there answer to my question. thanks for the reply though. anymore?

Back