• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

How to make a post

You can't post in that thread. It's locked.

Thank you for the answer, 450. I seem to stay confused. I thought a couple guys in that thread said that EBGA locks threads, but we don't. I see the flag now for the dead thread. Sorry to be a bother.
 
clown, if you start a thread you can lock your own thread. I suspect jebo locked it since the drama was getting kinda deep......
 
Thank you for the answer, 450. I seem to stay confused. I thought a couple guys in that thread said that EBGA locks threads, but we don't. I see the flag now for the dead thread. Sorry to be a bother.
Threads here get locked sometimes as well. However, it is much less common than at EVGA, and usually for a much better reason. Threads here are also very rarely deleted.
How do you do that? I don't see a lock command.
Only General Mayhem subscribers can lock their own threads, except in the For Sale/Trade subforum, where any member can do so.
 
Threads here get locked sometimes as well. However, it is much less common than at EVGA, and usually for a much better reason. Threads here are also very rarely deleted.

Only General Mayhem subscribers can lock their own threads, except in the For Sale/Trade subforum, where any member can do so.


ahh so thats why that feature magically showed up after i payed for genmay access.. figured it was something that just happened to get unlocked around the same time :p
 
ahh so thats why that feature magically showed up after i payed for genmay access.. figured it was something that just happened to get unlocked around the same time :p

lol... and I didn't know that everyone couldn't use that... when I decided to switch to hard I payed for genmay lol... so as long as I have really been active... I have seen that button.
 
Back
Top