How to identify the ATI "partner" ?

Sikpupi

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
382
Hi,

I have a broken AIW 9800 PRO which appears to be built by ATI, when I try to RMA it I get the automatic mail that it can't find it.
The 102 P/N lookup on the ATI site finds the card ok and all the signs point to an ATI built card. Can anyone confirm or deny by looking at the pics?

Don't worry the cooker was off :)


DSC02384.jpg


DSC02385.jpg
 
How did you purchase it?

Maybe it is a BBA card but its OEM and not Retail, and therefore the warranty may have only been a 90day instead of a 3 year?
 
Sikpupi said:
It was OEM!
Is it only retail cards that have 3 years?
To the best of my knowledge, yes. I think OEM cards only have something like 30-90day warranty.
 
Back
Top