How to get Explorer Windows to show up in one Window?

Hi, on my older PC running Windows 7 no matter how many explorer windows I have open they always show up under one explorer Window and you can see all the open explorer windows when hovering over the taskbar with Thumbnail Previews.

On my New PC running Windows 7 the taskbar is cluttered with all my open Explorer Windows instead of having it under one window.

Is there a setting that can get all the open explorer windows to show up under one window in the Taskbar like on my older PC?

Thanks

Hi, on my older PC running Windows 7 no matter how many explorer windows I have open they always show up under one explorer Window and you can see all the open explorer windows when hovering over the taskbar with Thumbnail Previews.

On my New PC running Windows 7 the taskbar is cluttered with all my open Explorer Windows instead of having it under one window.

Is there a setting that can get all the open explorer windows to show up under one window in the Taskbar like on my older PC?

Thanks

Right click the start menu, click properties. What is "Taskbar buttons" set to?

Thank you! It was set to "Combine when Taskbar is full" I set it to "always combine, hide labels" and now the explorer windows are under one window :)

Back