How To Fix Your Mac The Right Way

I'm sure you're just trying to be funny and ironic, but for those who don't really get it, he probably took it in to troubleshoot a Microsoft program made for Macs.

Even better-er.

4932877412_fecd30fc2b_z.jpg

That guy's got a pretty killer perm. I bet it requires some major upkeep!

While speculation is plenty of fun, it would be interesting to know the whole story.

My understanding is that he was showing a MS employe what a real OS looks like. :p

Here I was expecting an image of one in the trash bin ... like the famous red vs blue I switched ad parody :D

@ locolaptop.. fail! :D

That is a great pic.. wasn't there one with steve talking on stage with a macbook too?

TFA said:
We will no longer be reviewing products manufactured by companies with which we are in litigation with respect to such product.

Translation: We have no journalistic integrity or balls.

Not sure what he issue is. Windows doesn't run on proprietary hardware.

Maybe the microsoft employee was showing him how he could spend 3/4 less money on a pc and still run the apple os on it also if he wishes muahaha.

3/4? really?

source?

To be fair he just said a "computer that could run OSX" for 1/4 the the $1300 (minimum) price. And you can run it on a $300 computer.

Admitingly the retail bought Mac will be a more straight forward experience :)

I'm sure everyone here is just trying to be funny, and it could be that it's just REALLY late here and I'm insanely tired but I don't see a Mac in that pic. I see the Apple 30" Cinema Display, a 2600X1600 resolution monitor that came out in 2008. I know that because I have that monitor (using it right now) and it's a flippin amazing monitor. But its just a monitor, it could easily be hooked up to a PC (mine is obviously). You just can't see where that white cable is going so you don't know what it's plugged into.

Hate on Apple all you want (god knows I make fun of the largest Koolaid manufacturer in the world) but they do make some damn nice monitors.

Could easily be just one of countless users confused about where to take their pc. The pic is a little cryptic though, with a guy in the background wearing a prison jumpsuit.

"How To Fix Your Mac The Right Way" ??????
Mac users never see their pc as needing to be FIXED!

I'm sure everyone here is just trying to be funny, and it could be that it's just REALLY late here and I'm insanely tired but I don't see a Mac in that pic. I see the Apple 30" Cinema Display, a 2600X1600 resolution monitor that came out in 2008. I know that because I have that monitor (using it right now) and it's a flippin amazing monitor. But its just a monitor, it could easily be hooked up to a PC (mine is obviously). You just can't see where that white cable is going so you don't know what it's plugged into.

Hate on Apple all you want (god knows I make fun of the largest Koolaid manufacturer in the world) but they do make some damn nice monitors.

While true, you might want to take a closer look at the picture. There's a bunch of cables coming out of the back - USB mouse, keyboard, probably external drive, and so on, which indicates an iMac, not just a Cinema Display.

Thank you techrat. Yea, I have 2 HDs and my keyboard and mouse hooked up to my Cinema Display so I know they have a lot of ports in that corner. I did say I was tired lol. The air vent at the top is what I missed. Still it looks very damn close to the cinema displays.

and the rear of the CDs it does look like, it doesn't have all the telltale signs.

http://i.imgur.com/4OCOD.jpg[/QUOTE]

Here's the back of the 30" ACD. Also known as: The only 30" screen Apple made.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/e6aIo.jpg

It's an older screen folks, before it was curved, and before the apple was black.

Notice black line on the top of the mac in the video. That's a vent, and it's most definitely an iMac. The ACD you have pictures of is the 27" one.

Notice black line on the top of the mac in the video. That's a vent, and it's most definitely an iMac. The ACD you have pictures of is the 27" one.

Yep. The pics I used were the pics I used because they're the only ones that had matching holes and could only be the monitors that could be confused with the submitted picture that spawned this thread.

Back