How to find CDKey for FarCry...

bobsaget

Supreme [H]ardness
I have an OEM DVD version of FarCry... I seem to have lost the paper pouch thing with the key on the paper flap.

Is there a way to find the key in the game or in some files?

Thank you!

No you cannot find your key from the installation disk, your best contacting the publisher of the game.

Yes it does, it is on the back of the paper envelope. Bob, I think I still have the CD Key at home, I will PM the key if I can find it (I'm the one that traded Bob FarCry)

Wow, an actually valid lost CD key post. amazing! and a timely response... this type of thing is only possible on [H] :)

I think if you have a legit disk, take a picture of the disc and send it to the publisher. They will give you a new key.
Contact the publisher is sways can't find it.

sways said:
Yes it does, it is on the back of the paper envelope. Bob, I think I still have the CD Key at home, I will PM the key if I can find it (I'm the one that traded Bob FarCry)

I'm with RagingSamster on this one....I find that incredibly amazing for some reason.

I have the DVD OEM one as well and noticed the key on the packaging. When is that needed? I have yet to even have a chance to play it, but I did install it.

OldPueblo said:
I have the DVD OEM one as well and noticed the key on the packaging. When is that needed? I have yet to even have a chance to play it, but I did install it.

I think it is when you play multiplayer for the first time or somethign like that...

OldPueblo said:
Wouldn't you know? ;)

Yeah, I would because I entered it and have it in the game right now. I just want it in case I reformat or something...

Back