• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How to enable clone mode

Disarray

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
1,499
I am at a compaq laptop. I need to mirror the monitor onto a tv. I can only extend the desk top and acess the tv that way. I cannot figure out how to clone my display. Any suggestions?
 
Back
Top