How to display 2 wallpaper w/ 2 monitors?

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness
I just upgraded to dual monitor w/ a 7300GS. How do you select different wallpaper per monitor? I've set ea. monitor on individual settings, but ea. time I change the wallpaper, the other one shows the same wallpaper

Go to the nView Desktop Manager, it should show up in the Control Panel, and go to the Desktops tab. Then just kinda poke around there, you'll see how to do it. :)

I did it. Thanks. I did encounter a strange problem unrelated to the above.

I was trying to view a RM file using Real Player. It only display on Monitor 1, by the time I drag it to Monitor 2, I can hear the audio, but no video (a blank screen)

I then try Real Alternative Player--same thing.

But earlier on today, I was viewing a DVD+R via Win DVD 6, the reverse occurs. It's a pink screen on Monitor 1, but I can view the movie on Monitor 2.

So for those who have 2 monitors, have you seen the above?

I guess that's what's supposed to happen with dual displays......however, if you use media player classic, you should be able to see videos on either display (but not on both simultaneously)

Happy Hopping said:
I did it. Thanks. I did encounter a strange problem unrelated to the above.

I was trying to view a RM file using Real Player. It only display on Monitor 1, by the time I drag it to Monitor 2, I can hear the audio, but no video (a blank screen)

I then try Real Alternative Player--same thing.

But earlier on today, I was viewing a DVD+R via Win DVD 6, the reverse occurs. It's a pink screen on Monitor 1, but I can view the movie on Monitor 2.

So for those who have 2 monitors, have you seen the above?

does anyone knows if you have 2 old CRT 19" side by side, why does the screen 1 display shakes for a few sec. when you turn on the monitor while the 2nd one was already on.

It's clearly interference, but where and why?

Happy Hopping said:
does anyone knows if you have 2 old CRT 19" side by side, why does the screen 1 display shakes for a few sec. when you turn on the monitor while the 2nd one was already on.

It's clearly interference, but where and why?

It's magnetic interference from the other monitor's built-in degaussing coil. Nothing to be concerned about.

Back