• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How To Disable Managed Code Support in Visual Studio 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

svet-am

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
5,146
I've searched all over the GUI and I cannot seem to find this option. I know its possible to do, I just cannot figure out how to do it.

Basically, I just want the compiler to create code against the native C/C++ compiler without adding in the dependencies on the .NET framework so that I can distribute my little app on a DOS box.
 
Project -> Properties. By default, the option to build with the CLR should be off, though it may be different depending on the project type you started with.

There are also the _MANAGED and _UNMANAGED macros, but I do not think you have to worry about those.

clr_option.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top