• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How to copy-paste/export text effects from Word?

moomoofarm7

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
82
I made a text logo in MS Word 2010 using their "Text Effects". Now I want export it to Photoshop for editing, but you can't copy-paste. How can I do this? Any ideas?

I tried print-screening, but it leaves white edges all around the text. I can go through with an eraser and erase all the little white specs but it gets messy.

-Chris
 
Back
Top