How to cool down ambient?

Sontungmtp

n00b
Because of small space in my room, I put my pc in the corner of the room. When pc is on, the area is hot and so my water temp. Do I need to put a fan blow air to the corner or blow air from the corner to outside so the ambient in the corner equal to other place of the room?

Some sort of fan to aid in air circulation in the room. Air circulation due to temperature gradients is pretty slow.

I vote for custom water cooling with the radiator in a better location. Although a house fan next to the PC could solve the problem as well.

I vote for custom water cooling with the radiator in a better location. Although a house fan next to the PC could solve the problem as well.

This is the reason why forced air heating has destroyed radiator on every room. The change in ambient temperature is too small to generate more than a tiny breeze (and thus it takes froever to make it across the room),.

if you want to understand watercoooling inside your case, then you have ti learn about airflow - any good watercoolor likely includes a radiator with fans attached to it!

I would say buy a house fan, place it in a room doorway, and point it at the PC (with some exceptions,like if you have furniture between the two, then aim it down the hall.)

Every house is different, but an unobstructed fan in/out is going to move air the best; the best part about adding a portable fan is, you can tweak it's position and angle to your heart's content and use your PC's numbers as feedback

Last edited:
any good watercoolor likely includes a radiator with fans attached to it!

I did not mean to not have fans on the radiator. I just meant it need not be located in the corner.

You should look into 120x38s. I recommend them if you need to move a lot of air. Those quiet Noctuas just cannot compare. Neither can most other mainstream fans.

Back