How to change stats id?

When I initially signed up, I was folding for a different team, but then I switched teams, which I guess caused my stats id to change (or rather, I got a new stats id for the new team, but it wasn't associated with my user), and I don't see any way to change it, so I'm wondering how I can do that.

When I did a search by name it appears that there may be a team number entry error. Please remedy the situation by setting your team number to 33. :p

When I did a search by name it appears that there may be a team number entry error. Please remedy the situation by setting your team number to 33. :p

Heh, I was hoping no one would look at WHICH teams I was on :p (I love HardOCP and their stats, but EVGA gives me MONEY for folding...).

Anyways, I know the points stay with the team and that I can still search for my username and see both entries, I was just hoping there was a way that I could switch which specific stats id is associated with my account.

Guys, only in thread warning.... Keep it on topic and not on EVGA and their bucks program

Back