• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How to change stats id?

Joined
Mar 14, 2011
Messages
9
When I initially signed up, I was folding for a different team, but then I switched teams, which I guess caused my stats id to change (or rather, I got a new stats id for the new team, but it wasn't associated with my user), and I don't see any way to change it, so I'm wondering how I can do that.
 
When I did a search by name it appears that there may be a team number entry error. Please remedy the situation by setting your team number to 33. :p
 
When I did a search by name it appears that there may be a team number entry error. Please remedy the situation by setting your team number to 33. :p

Heh, I was hoping no one would look at WHICH teams I was on :p (I love HardOCP and their stats, but EVGA gives me MONEY for folding...).

Anyways, I know the points stay with the team and that I can still search for my username and see both entries, I was just hoping there was a way that I could switch which specific stats id is associated with my account.
 
Guys, only in thread warning.... Keep it on topic and not on EVGA and their bucks program
 
Back
Top