How to calibrate a toshiba 32RV525r

Edgar

2[H]4U
I just got a nice bday present from the gf. A brand new toshiba 32RV525r. If you dont know the 32RV525r is a newer model of the famous 32RV530u. Looks ok so far but just need help calibrating it. The text looks a lil fuzzy now and the resolution is all kinds of fucked. I want to keep it native(1920x1080) but when i do that it gets all stretch and i cant see my windows start button. The only way to fix it is to manually set the resolution to like 1800x1036 in nvidia control panel. I much rather have native. And also now my gateway FPD2185W looks off too(text wise) but i do have the gateway in portrait mode atm. Could that be it? PLZZZZZ help. Im dying to try this monitor out.Thx.

Could it be that I have a dvi to hdmi connector on the tv and that's y the resolution is not being formatted correctly?

Fixed it. I had to put the picture setting to native and not natural. So now its perfect(resolution wise) but what's the best way to calibrate this tv(monitor) so the text looks better and the colors as well.

Back