• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How to apply MX-2

fantomau

2[H]4U
Joined
Aug 25, 2007
Messages
3,367
I just got a E8400 and some AC MX-2 compound.

I just wanted to make sure how to apply the MX-2.

Do I put a line across like this [ | ] or do I put a small BB in the middle or spread it around the whole CPU?
 
Back
Top