• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

How much will these things cost?

Ha, 5-12K would be cheap. You'll probably see them on the shelves for 20K+...And he'll probably be used for body parts on humans....as thats what they say he'll be used for...
 
Its a full robot...

I woulda thought more than 20k man...

Anyway lol, just kicking that, hahaha, sending it flying onto the road would be pretty elite, hahaa.

I think dressing them up like batman would be cooler though.
 
Originally posted by Tony Montana
it would be cool to see one walking down the street and push it over

hahah lol would be funny but i would not take the risk of braking it
 
80-100k minimum, I'd say. The Aibo's like a grand and it doesn't do anything. This thing has a high level equilibrium balancing system and whatnot.
 
I belive wired was saying it would be the price of a expensive luxury car. (I'm guessing that's $50K++ USD)
 
Originally posted by Tony Montana
it would be cool to see one walking down the street and push it over

Its prophecy, I tell you! Watch the Animatrix, its people like you that started the WAR with the machines!!!!:D
 
Back
Top