How much voltage is too much

jmanlp

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
290
I have a 2700+ TB and I was able to take the fsb up to 185 from 166 which is a pretty decent overclock considering im a novice OCer. I do have the vcore at 1.825 on my A7N8X Delux which has a tendency to overvolt also. I dont want to damage the CPU over time. It seems to be completely stable after some gaming and benching. mbm reports 51C at load, I have a fealing this is lower than it really is though. What do yall think? How high have you all taken your 2700+ and what vcore and cooling do you have?
 
the CPU databases on that site are such utter bullshit, half the people just post random things that are complete bs.. i hate not being able to find realistic voltages/speeds on there
 
IceWeasel said:
the CPU databases on that site are such utter bullshit, half the people just post random things that are complete bs.. i hate not being able to find realistic voltages/speeds on there

Some are definately bs. But those are pretty easy to spot generally. The site has been very helpful to me so far.
 
Back
Top