Hi guys. I have no clue where this thread would go so I'm gonna try for General Hardware.
I'm going to be building a new PC this week, and am going to try to sell my old computer, but have no idea what a good price for it would be.
I figured "when in doubt, ask your fellow nerds", so I'm gonna post the specs here and hopefully someone will give me a price for this machine that sounds fair.
Motherboard: MSI K8N SLI
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
RAM: 4 Gigs (but windows only can use 3.25)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce 8800 GT Superclocked w/ 2 gigabytes of ram
DVD burner
Hard Drive: I'm keeping the one in there now, but including my spare 80 gig HD
Case: XG Dragon Full Tower Case
Any clue how much I can sell that for locally? I really do have no clue about this.
I'm going to be building a new PC this week, and am going to try to sell my old computer, but have no idea what a good price for it would be.
I figured "when in doubt, ask your fellow nerds", so I'm gonna post the specs here and hopefully someone will give me a price for this machine that sounds fair.
Motherboard: MSI K8N SLI
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
RAM: 4 Gigs (but windows only can use 3.25)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce 8800 GT Superclocked w/ 2 gigabytes of ram
DVD burner
Hard Drive: I'm keeping the one in there now, but including my spare 80 gig HD
Case: XG Dragon Full Tower Case
Any clue how much I can sell that for locally? I really do have no clue about this.