How much power?

thorban

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Mar 17, 2000
Messages
4,283
I'm making a few additions to my computer, and am wondering if I should up the power supply as well...

2500+ Barton @ 2.0 Ghz (retail stock cooler + fan)
2 512MB sticks of corsair xms PC 2700
ATI Radeon 9800 pro
16x DVD-ROM
2 WD 80GB SE
PCI 54g wireless card
4 80mm case fans

All powered by a 330 watt antec true power

Adding:
52x CD-RW
2 WD Raptor 36.7GB
SLK900A heatsink paired with a 92 or 80mm fan

So, your opinions? Maybe I should get a 480 watt P/S? Recommendations wouldn't hurt.
 
I'd say that a little more power couldn't hurt, especially with 4 HDs, 2 opticals, and the 9800.

Antec TruePower 430 if you can.
 
I'll give you two choices:

1. Antec TruePower 430, or

2. Antec TruPower 430 ;)

Unless you have a full-tower case, then get an Enermax 431W.
 
Back
Top