Case: Lian Li PC65B
Power Supply: Ultra ULT31554 X-Connect 500W ATX Power Supply
Heatsink: ThermalRight SLK-800A
Motherboard: Abit NF7-S v.2
Processor: AMD Athlon XP 3200+
Heatsink Fan: Thermaltake Smart Case Fan II
Video Card: eVGA 7800GS AGP
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
PCI Controller: SIIG Controller
PCI Controller: Firewire/USB
Hard Drive: Maxtor 80 GB 7200 RPM HDD 8mb cache
Hard Drive: Maxtor 80 GB 7200 RPM HDD 8mb cache
NIC: Linksys 10/100 Ethernet
Memory: 2 GB Corsair XMS PC3200 Dual Channel 3-3-3-8
Optical Drive: NEC 16X Dual Layer DVD-RW Drive ND-3500A
Mouse: Logitech MX 518
Keyboard: Logitech Elite Keyboard
Mouse Pad: X-Trac Ripper Mousepad
Floppy: NEC FD1231H-302 Floppy Drive
Cables: Round IDE Cables
Headphones: Sennheiser PC150
Speakers: Klipsch Promedia 2.1
Monitor: NEC MultiSync 20WMGX2 20.1 LCD
UPS: APC 800VA Battery Back-Up System
How long am I gonna last. I know my system is prolly getting very old. I had to put some newer stuff in there becuase it either broke or burnt up. I dont game a whole lot right now other than WOW or Source. Ill be playing TF2 and Portal when they arrive. Any of you guys reccomend anything for when directx 10 comes out? I wanna build a new gaming rig sometime here not sure this year or next year. Id like to keep it under 1500 or so maybe 2000? I know some of my stuff I can reuse but just checking to see what you guys think. Ive been outta the loop for a while.
Power Supply: Ultra ULT31554 X-Connect 500W ATX Power Supply
Heatsink: ThermalRight SLK-800A
Motherboard: Abit NF7-S v.2
Processor: AMD Athlon XP 3200+
Heatsink Fan: Thermaltake Smart Case Fan II
Video Card: eVGA 7800GS AGP
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
PCI Controller: SIIG Controller
PCI Controller: Firewire/USB
Hard Drive: Maxtor 80 GB 7200 RPM HDD 8mb cache
Hard Drive: Maxtor 80 GB 7200 RPM HDD 8mb cache
NIC: Linksys 10/100 Ethernet
Memory: 2 GB Corsair XMS PC3200 Dual Channel 3-3-3-8
Optical Drive: NEC 16X Dual Layer DVD-RW Drive ND-3500A
Mouse: Logitech MX 518
Keyboard: Logitech Elite Keyboard
Mouse Pad: X-Trac Ripper Mousepad
Floppy: NEC FD1231H-302 Floppy Drive
Cables: Round IDE Cables
Headphones: Sennheiser PC150
Speakers: Klipsch Promedia 2.1
Monitor: NEC MultiSync 20WMGX2 20.1 LCD
UPS: APC 800VA Battery Back-Up System
How long am I gonna last. I know my system is prolly getting very old. I had to put some newer stuff in there becuase it either broke or burnt up. I dont game a whole lot right now other than WOW or Source. Ill be playing TF2 and Portal when they arrive. Any of you guys reccomend anything for when directx 10 comes out? I wanna build a new gaming rig sometime here not sure this year or next year. Id like to keep it under 1500 or so maybe 2000? I know some of my stuff I can reuse but just checking to see what you guys think. Ive been outta the loop for a while.