How much is this Dell worth used?

exabyte

Limp Gawd
How much is this Dell worth used? I've used it little more than a year. I'm thinking of selling it and going to a Athlon 64 system. Here are the specs of the Dell.....

Dell Dimension 8300

CPU: Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz 800 Mhz Bus, Intel 875P Chipset
RAM: 1024 MB RAM DDR-400 PC3200 Dual Channel
HD: 120 GB Serial ATA-150, 8 MB Cache
Video: ATI Radeon 9800 PRO 128MB RAM
Sound: Creative Audigy 2
Optical Drive: 16X DVD-ROM
Network: Intel 10/100 Built-in
Keyboard and Mouse: Wireless Keyboard and Mouse USB
Windows XP Home SP1

says "dell" so it's not worth anything to a power user...

otherwise I agree you can offload it for around $500-800 to some sucker.

Sir Yes, yes sir. A mighty fine piece of computer you have there..

;) I'll be glad to give you your asking price of $750 to $800 for it..
I believe it is a very sound investment for the future. But there is
the small matter of my computer removal fee $50.. There's also cost my
computer removal services fee which I usual charge $100, but since your
a fellow [H] I'll only charge you $75. And you cant forget those darn
packaging & boxes costs $50. Since dully reconized member of Computer Local# 906046 I have to charge you the standard rate of $300 to buy/sell or remove computers from your premises.. Taxes, Taxes Im sorry but my state require me to charge your a combination of state & local taxes $100. In the event I may/do purchase any computer with network card in it, even built IM required by the FCC
to charge an additional $100 to the seller. Has something to do about telecommunitcation.. I see you only have SP1, that hurts the resellability
of computers not having SP2 preinstalled. It will cost me $90 to install SP2 onto your system. Shipping, Shipping about $15 should cover the cost.

$5 goes to you, for trouble & buying a DELL:p

Now THATS funny! :D
Maybe it was his first computer.......most of us bought one off the store shelf the first time, and learned better the second!

Monkey34 said:
Now THATS funny! :D
Maybe it was his first computer.......most of us bought one off the store shelf the first time, and learned better the second!

Ooops I forgot to mention I attended the Mr Haney school financial-business & repossession

pat-buttramMrhaney.jpg

As you see I learned from the our founder Mr Haney himself.. :) When you learn from the best, you make the most honest of living as possible as you can.. ;)

Greenacres.jpg

parting a system from newegg with the same specs will be around $825-$850, id would take anything less than $750

Is there still a warrenty with it??? Are you including the monitor, Keyboard, mouse, and speakers??

If it has warrenty then you can sell it for about $800.
if not then $650-$700 sound about right.
If you are ging to include everything then $900 - $950 is a good price.

I only got the 1 year warranty and its expired. It comes with a wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse

3WAYsplit said:
Sir Yes, yes sir. A mighty fine piece of computer you have there..

;) I'll be glad to give you your asking price of $750 to $800 for it..
I believe it is a very sound investment for the future. But there is
the small matter of my computer removal fee $50.. There's also cost my
computer removal services fee which I usual charge $100, but since your
a fellow [H] I'll only charge you $75. And you cant forget those darn
packaging & boxes costs $50. Since dully reconized member of Computer Local# 906046 I have to charge you the standard rate of $300 to buy/sell or remove computers from your premises.. Taxes, Taxes Im sorry but my state require me to charge your a combination of state & local taxes $100. In the event I may/do purchase any computer with network card in it, even built IM required by the FCC
to charge an additional $100 to the seller. Has something to do about telecommunitcation.. I see you only have SP1, that hurts the resellability
of computers not having SP2 preinstalled. It will cost me $90 to install SP2 onto your system. Shipping, Shipping about $15 should cover the cost.

$5 goes to you, for trouble & buying a DELL:p

That's pretty funny

Back