how much i can Push it ?

MCRAYGSX

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
501
Can u all tell me how much I can push my SYSTEM with 1:1 and How ( i m fairly new to OC)

*Cooler Master Hyper 6+

Asus P4C800-E DELUX i875
P4 3.0GH 800@FSB
2GB CROSAIR PC 4400C25
Asus Geforce 6800
GT
 
if it doesn't boot just shut it off QUICKLY and change your cmos jumper... or pull the battery.
 
ive been messing with that myself but most of the time either the system wont boot or the Ration doesnt remain 1:1
 
ewb302 said:
How do you have a 7800 series card in an AGP motherboard?

I could be mistaken, but I don’t see a 7800 anywhere in the OP or in his sig??? :confused:

 
He edited it to a 6800. It originally said 7800 in his post. No big deal.
 
Nobody can tell you how far your system will go. Everybody's system is different. You have to test yourself.
 
ok gotcha,

and yes, it also depends on the stepping of the proc. you get... its all luck.. :)

 
Back
Top