How much does it cost to get an iphone/Android

exe163

[H]ard|Gawd
Can somebody give me a simpler break down of how much does it cost today to get an iphone or Android with unlimited data plan on top of what my family is already paying for regular service?

I am on ATT, and best to stick with it.

Can't speak to AT&T prices, but for Verizon w/ 2y contract renewal, new-every-2 discount, and $100 mail-in rebate, the HTC Incredible was just $100; and now I will have to pay another $30/month for the unlimited data plan. Seems more than worth it for the massive capabilities this upgrade will give me over my old flip phone... did I mention June 1st can't get here soon enough? :)

iphone depends on which model and HDD size you want.

I believe they start at 100.00 and go up from there (with a 2 year contract).

For service, I pay around 80.00 a month and thats with 600 txt message I believe.

I have tmobile and pay $59.99/mo for 500minutes + unlimited data + messaging with no contract

Just bought an iphone 3gs from a member here and plan on using it on tmo.

I have tmobile and pay $59.99/mo for 500minutes + unlimited data + messaging with no contract

Just bought an iphone 3gs from a member here and plan on using it on tmo.

thats probably the best bang for the buck, you won't get 3G speeds though.

If you get an android from Sprint, you will get 450 minutes, unlimited text, data, and picture messaging as well as unlimited calls to and from any Cell Phone, for $69.99 + taxes.
Phone will be $100 after rebate, HTC Hero and Samsung Moment.

For service with AT&T it's simple. If you're adding a line to a family plan then it's $10/month for the extra line plus $30/month for data. Assuming you already have unlimited texts then the only additional cost will be buying the phone. The iPhone is $199(16gb) or $299(32gb), with a 2 year contract, or the Nexus One is $529(but I think Google stopped selling them already) with no contract.

So it's $40/month plus the cost of the phone.

Im not gonna post again why I dislike the N1. The op can google to read about it's well documented problems.

thats probably the best bang for the buck, you won't get 3G speeds though.

True, but I dont miss it. im always in wifi. and when im not I would prefer to save battery life. I would love to have the option though.

Back