How much do you pay exactly for your iphone bill?

Tbolt

Limp Gawd
Looking to get an iphone soon, but not sure because im currently only paying $25 a month through my moms family plan.

What I want to know is exactly how much your bill is every month.

The plan im looking at (unlimited data/txt + 450 minutes) seems to add up to $90. Anyone have this plan? If so, what does it come out to with taxes and bs charges?

Also, is there anyway to get it cheaper at all? I know sprint you can get a %10 discount with local credit membership.

101.86 a month is roughly what I pay. Give or take a dollar.

$43.10

$30 Sprint Sero plan
$7 insurance
$1.66 Sprint Surcharges
$4.44 Government fees and taxes

500 anytime minutes
Free after 7pm
Free weekends
Free mobile to mobile
Unlimited Data/text messages

2 iPhones, both with unlimited data plans, unlimited texts, unlimited web access or whatever it's called, and 1400 shared minutes...with taxes and what not $175 a month. I do get a 20% discount from my employer though. This is not a work account, but our company has an agreement with AT&T

Between $99-103 a month for an iPhone and two other phones on a 550 minute family plan.

$202.46 for 3 iPhones on a family plan. All have unlimited texts with 700 shared minutes. That's with a 15% discount

dont have the extact dollar amount, but it's just about 110.

have the data package (3g), the upgraded text plan (not unlimited) and a discount through work

I was paying around $75 with out an iphone with 2 phones on a share plan. With the iphone they just added the data plan wich is just another 30 bucks.

I just started paying over $100. Now I don't feel so bad seeing those of you who pay over $150.

Nothing! Work issue iPhone FTW. Although the idiots apparently didn't spring for the unlimited texting. We'll see if they start bitching about the extra charges. If they start that shit and my boss can't get anything approved, I may end up getting a personal one, bleh.

Wow, thanks, seeing this thread makes me feel a little better about not having one...

Wow, thanks, seeing this thread makes me feel a little better about not having one...

I'd have an iPhone too, but seriously, AT&T data plan(xtra for texts, etc) is a rape. That flat out has kept me from getting on the bandwagon. Love the hardware, but the carrier's pricing is another story.

I don't know 'exactly' what I pay (sometimes it changes due to wife calling stupid 411). We have two iPhones and a third generic phone on a family plan, plus unlimited texting. Our monthly AT&T bill for the plan is ~$250.

I haven't yet added my employer's discounts, as there seems to be issues with doing so (modifies plan and resets contract expiration date based on what my employer has stated). I'm not willing to extend my contract any further than necessary since AT&T sucks. I'd much rather wait out the rest of my contract paying full price and then swap carriers.

I don't know 'exactly' what I pay (sometimes it changes due to wife calling stupid 411). We have two iPhones and a third generic phone on a family plan, plus unlimited texting. Our monthly AT&T bill for the plan is ~$250.

I haven't yet added my employer's discounts, as there seems to be issues with doing so (modifies plan and resets contract expiration date based on what my employer has stated). I'm not willing to extend my contract any further than necessary since AT&T sucks. I'd much rather wait out the rest of my contract paying full price and then swap carriers.

Speaking of which, I've heard more and more rumblings from iPhone customers about that. Shitty AT&T service. Me wonders how much longer Apple will stay exclusive. I can only hope their marriage with AT&T will only last into next year. The minute AT&T loses exclusivity, and we see iPhones on T-Mo, Verizon, etc, I'll be on board.

Does she not know about Goog 411?
1-800-GOOG-411
1-800-466-4411

Also there is 1800free411

1-800-3733-411

You have to listen to a stupid advertisement, but it's free...

I still have a a Edge iPhone (8 GB)--

450 anytime minutes, rollover, 5000 night/weekend
Data Plan + 200 text messages/month

my monthly bill with taxes, fees is usually around $72

My bill is about 120. This is also on T-Mobile since my iPhone is unlocked.

This includes:
3 lines
800 minutes shared between three lines
Unlimited night and weekend minutes
Unlimited calling to any 5 people on each line (Can change each person once a month)
Unlimited texting for everyone
Also unlimited edge Internet for my line :)

Last edited:
$89.24

That was what I paid about 10seconds ago. Always this price.

My iPhone plan:
- Individual 450minutes
- 1500 Text Messages
- Unlimited Data

I did have the Unlimited Text originally but I am a cheap bastard so I dropped that extra $5 off my bill. I wish At&t offered a $10 text plan to save me even more money. It's lame only to have a $5, $15, and $20.. Unlimited texting should also be included with the $30 data plan anyway! :D Sucks that I love my iPhone so much. Gl!

Rogers iPhone 3G $60 plan plus $20 essentials pack with fees and 15% off for bundling I pay around $83.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

$150 for 3 phones, one of them being an iPhone. ATT is an awful carrier, but the iPhone is too awesome to give up. Part of the issue is you MUST purchase an unlimited data plan for EVERY single iPhone on your plan. ($20 per phone!)

I pay about $65/mo on Sprint for a 1000min, three-line family plan with one Blackberry, data, and 1000 texts/month (retention plan).

I like the iPhone, but I can't justify $100 more per month -- $1200 more per year -- for one.

$150 for 3 phones, one of them being an iPhone. ATT is an awful carrier, but the iPhone is too awesome to give up. Part of the issue is you MUST purchase an unlimited data plan for EVERY single iPhone on your plan. ($20 per phone!)
Actually, data is $30 for every 3G iPhone and that doesn't include any texting.

100+ iphone bills are bullshit and their service blows.

Unlocked iPhone 3G on T-mobile FLEX PAY MONTHLY

Individual 300 with FlexPax $29.99 per month
Unlimited Web + Unlimited Messages for phones with FlexPay $19.95 per month

With fees it comes out to
Total due monthly**
$54.93

Paying ridiculous amounts to AT&T for lousy subpar service and coverage is contributing to the problem not the solution

100+ iphone bills are bullshit and their service blows.

Unlocked iPhone 3G on T-mobile FLEX PAY MONTHLY

Individual 300 with FlexPax $29.99 per month
Unlimited Web + Unlimited Messages for phones with FlexPay $19.95 per month

With fees it comes out to
Total due monthly**
$54.93

Paying ridiculous amounts to AT&T for lousy subpar service and coverage is contributing to the problem not the solution

I'm gonna ask a real dumbass ignorant question here, but I've got a 3G and hate AT&T's F'ing coverage (or lack of) - so, how do I unlock myphone? Do I lose warranty, app store etc?

I've been looking into getting an Iphone but the price tag on plans kind of keep me at bay.
I text enough but not as much as some. I figured if I got the Iphone I would drop texting altogether and just email txts since you're already paying for the internet. This would work right? I mean I've sent txts to my phone via email and don't see why you couldn't just communicate that way. All your friends would have to do is enter you're email address instead of a number.

2 iPhones
700 shared mins
unlimited text and data(unlimited text is a flat $30 for family luckily)
just paid ~$138

includes 22% discount I get.

Oof. Reading all this makes me glad that I'm not in the good old US of A.

My 32GB 3GS cost me just shy of $200, and my plan works out to something like $35 a month for:

200 minutes
1GB of data
500 texts

Dunno why y'all need unlimited data unless you're tethering (oh wait, you can't even do that with AT&T) but 1GB is more than enough for me.

Meh....I hate AT&T but do love my iPhone...makes it worse that 3G isn't even availible in my area, yet I am still raped by it's cost. Roughly we spend $185 a month for my iPhone, her Moto Q. $60.00 for the base plan + $9.99 for the second line, $30 a month for my data, $30 a month for her data, $30 a month for unlimited text for both plans, add in all the taxes and surcharges, and ya ouch. Sad thing too, we have like 5,000 roll over minutes...most of the people we call have either an AT&T land line or cell, so minutes don't even get used.

I did recently unlock my iPhone though, so I am going to snag a couple of cheapo non smart phones, slap the sim cards in those (putting them back in her Q and my iPhone after wards), and change our plans to the $10 a month family unlimited data + $30 for unlimited text, and the $69.99 for the plan = about $60 a month saved.

AT&T is teh suck and rape.

£35

600 minutes, 500 texts, unlimited data

I use mine for my business, so it's mostly data anyway. Calls back to the states are 8 pence a minute.

Back