How much do modular cables stick out?

yolostrats

Weaksauce
I'm talking about ATX PSUs. In particular, i'm looking at silverstone's 600W silver fully modular ST60F-PS. How much do the cables stick out if you bend them sideways (at a right angle)? Measured from the flat surface of the PSU case to the point it bends. I estimate 4-5cm to be safe.

I'm also looking for 140mm long fully modular PSUs that also have a semi passive mode, that is 500W+. This may not exist but i'm still looking into PSU models.

I'm talking about ATX PSUs. In particular, i'm looking at silverstone's 600W silver fully modular ST60F-PS. How much do the cables stick out if you bend them sideways (at a right angle)? Measured from the flat surface of the PSU case to the point it bends. I estimate 4-5cm to be safe.

I'm also looking for 140mm long fully modular PSUs that also have a semi passive mode, that is 500W+. This may not exist but i'm still looking into PSU models.

Look at Silverstone's Strider X series, 140mm long ATX PSU's that are fully modular and have a semi-passive mode.

I can't seem to find this strider X PSU on their website, through google or at any local stores.

If you mean seasonic X, they are 160mm long.

I can't seem to find this strider X PSU on their website, through google or at any local stores.

If you mean seasonic X, they are 160mm long.

Looks like they're not called the Strider X anymore, but they now fall under the Strider Plus and Essential series. Quite a few 140mm ATX that go up to 700w.

Doesn't look like any of the striders have semi passive modes but the gold ones up to 750W have a minimum RPM close to 500 which should be silent enough.

Currently the stirder 650W gold is the best fit.

Back