How much could i get for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newrig

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
93
I have a studio XPS 1640 laptop and i was just wondering how much I could get for it. It's mint condition. Ive seen prices from 300-1200 dollars. Hopefully someone can tell me where i should price it at. Thanks.

SPECS:
windows 7 64bit
ATI 4670
DVDRW
biggest sized screen cant remember (1600x900)
C2D p8700 @ 2.53
4gigs ram
300gig HD

Any input is appreciated. Thanks again.
 
I didn't get much on the sites I went to check. Judging from the specs though $400-$600. The 6500 series have about 400 SP and a stronger CPU paired with it, and it looks like they go around $650 and higher. I don't know what Llano is going to do that pricing as its coming out with a 400 SP and quad core for under $700. I would recommend selling this laptop ASAP. List it on Craigslist for $600 and if someone offers $550 take it and run for the hills.
 
Dang that's lower then i thought better get this on craigslist now. Thanks for your help.
 
There are idiots on craigslist of course. If you want try putting a higher price tag on it.
 
Price checks are specifically not allowed outside of the subscription areas of the forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top