How much could I get for a used 2405FPW?

peacetilence

2[H]4U
Anyone know how much these go for used these days? From what I've read the panel in these is better than the 2407FPW. I still have the original box and everything so I'm wondering if it might be worth anything. I'd kind of like to get one of those giant westinghouse screens as a replacement.

Anyone know how much these go for used these days? From what I've read the panel in these is better than the 2407FPW. I still have the original box and everything so I'm wondering if it might be worth anything. I'd kind of like to get one of those giant westinghouse screens as a replacement.

look on ebay and get an idea of what they are going for then go from there

I saw some on craigslist at my place goes for $350 and some at anandtech goes under $400 shipped. The 2405FPW panel was better than the first or second batch of 2407 but not the lastest one which is REV.3.

I suppose it depends on the imperfections, if any: buzzing, stuck/dead pixels or lines. Most likely, being on [H] you love your equipment too much to let any of those go without a warranty trade after getting it.

Speaking of which: Any warranty remaining? That could be a great selling point.

I'd say ask for $450 shipped - especially if it's in excellent condition with 12 to 24 months of warranty remaining. You can always reduce the price in negotiation; but it seems hard to push the price up for some strange reason. :D

Back