• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How much are these worth now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrinNutz

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
5,552
I'm in the middle of a trade...and I got offered 2 x Powercolor HD2900XT's 512Mb 512bit bus.

Basically, about $575 for a pair of them. Is this a good deal or am I getting hosed?

Thanks y'all
 
Really? what should I be asking for them or what are they worth?
 
Wow, that's high.

The 2900 Pros are like 160 right now... 145 with rebate from Newegg, brand new.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102717

I'd spend a few bucks more and get a 3850 which is just as fast while using half the power. A pair of them will run you less than what this guy is trying to rope you in for, with extra leftover for a Crossfire mobo and a couple sticks of ram.
 
Well, it's $565 for both of them, not $575...

So, $282 a piece is a little high?

Ebay is having them go for about $300 plus shipping...with the usual very few exceptions of low prices, but I didn't read those auctions..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top