How many points?!!

Nathan_P

[H]ard DCOTM x3
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
3,522
Just come back to my daily rig from doing some jobs round the house and noticed this when fahcontrol came back on screen!:eek:

Yes, thats 157k PPD from an a4 wu on a pair of L5640's:D
 
8046...

I wonder how well these would do on a 4p %-)
 
Rough estimate puts them in 700k area.
Can someone set me up with one of these for the sake of a test? (please PM)
 
Ok, thanks to Grandpa I ran the unit through and got 7.2s TPF
on my 6180 (2.83 GHz).

That's ~550k PPD.

For comparison, P8101 gets ~100k PPD less on same machine. Well done, PG :)
 
Its ruuning 6.34 under linux, -bigadv with the kraken and BFS so

6901 13:06 for 124k PPD
6903 29:32 for 165k PPD
6904 41:57 for 159k PPD
8101 29:04 for 110k PPD
I did find a couple of smp logs:- 6099 3:36 for 78k PPD
 
Back
Top