How many point per day are YOU putting out?

justakid

Weaksauce
Quick question everyone, how many points per day are you putting out on average? Give the newcomer something to shoot for.

P.S. - I just borged my restaurants point of sales today. (I have permission, I own the restaurant:p)

I'm 870 ppd which might be more reasonable to shoot for. Thats with about 6 computers.

2k ppd :)

Check out hardfolding.com...it lists what everyone is doing :)

atm chillin at 1700 ppd for FAH give or take a few.

Just an an FYI im 99% certain that atomic mooses 21k or whatever is UD not FAH, the nuber scales are different.

I'm putting out about 2000 F@H points per day. I'll hopefully be borging another 4 P4 2.8ghz machines in 4 days.

Silly, Atomic Moose stated UD points not F@H just FYI. And Marty is putting out for F@H.

Welcome justakid, and welcome back MorfiusX! Fold on!

edit: I recounted my total GHZ and I'm at 45ghz. Some on 24/7 most on 9hrs 5 days a week. Have another 3ghz in 3 machines that I can't run do to heat :( .

Around 3k PpD from 8 computers.

Luck......... :D

Tigerbiten said:
Around 3k PpD from 8 computers.

Luck......... :D
WOW...that is alot of PPD from just 8 computers...i have 25 computers listed on stanfords site and only got 2k....you MUST be running some dually goodness

AtomicMoose said:
Whatever the conversion is....I've 42 machines running.
:p
42 machines or threads? I have 27 threads on 10 machines cause most of my machine are dual or quad proc. Just trying to figure out how much that should be producing.

MorfiusX said:
42 machines or threads? I have 27 threads on 10 machines cause most of my machine are dual or quad proc. Just trying to figure out how much that should be producing.

I have 42 single core machines....but my score is UD. Different points scale.

Currently averaging about 650ppd.
Gonna add a 3000+ S754 A64 in a day or two (not sure what core), as well as my friend's P-D 2.4Ghz chip (folding currently disabled because the system is having issues, but soon as i make everything work, it comes back on)

Started on the 17th of april and I'm up to about 55,000. So about 2400 ppd. It doesnt look like hardfolding has updated the ud scores in a while :(

roftranspo said:
yea...your a noob...cuz no one else around here would call the moosie "kind sir" :)

Well, I was going to say 'thanks maam' but thought it best to mind my p's and q's for now :D

Hmm... I'm doing about 300ppd right now. Personal goal - 1000ppd before the end of the month.

dirtydr said:
Well, I was going to say 'thanks maam' but thought it best to mind my p's and q's for now :D

yes...that would have been more appropiate :)

I seem to be around 1k/day, give or take a few. How I long for the days of QMD's... ;)

My current PPD average is 750..
Machines:

X2 3800+ @ 2.6ghz ( 2 threads )
Turion64 ML-32 @ 1.8ghz
Athlon64 3200+ @ 2.4ghz
AthlonXP 2500+ @ 1.83ghz ( borg running @ 50% )
First gen Athlon @ 900mhz

dirtydr said:
Started on the 17th of april and I'm up to about 55,000. So about 2400 ppd. It doesnt look like hardfolding has updated the ud scores in a while :(

I think perhaps a bit of truth and perspective is called for here. Since you don’t seem to be able to get it from whom you should I’ll try to explain.

When the hard folding server attempts to pull stats they do it from “grid.org” in the form of a text type file the server is getting an error message. Recently grid had an outage and they have severely cut the allowed number of connections to something like 100 I believe.

This is what the server saw this morning:

griderror.jpg

The only way to get a good reading is to hit the server a whole bunch of times and some times it still misses.

From what I understand you can at least partially blame team 2ch for this as they hit the server something like 7 million times in one day. This resulted in grid cutting back on everything. King is working on a "cure"

Enjoy UD or folding or whatever project you are working on. ;)

Back