• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How many Flat screen monitors do you own?

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
26,441
I own about 5 now I had 6 but sold one that was too dark for games. The problem I have they are so cheap right now I want to keep buying them until I find something of perfection.
 
Including hdtvs for home use and pc use? I have 4 monitors (3 27's and a old 20, only using 1 27" atm on my daughters computer) 70" hdtv in living room for tv, htpc and ps4/xbox one, 55" in bedroom, 42" in my daughters game room and 3 40" samsungs on this pc in surround.
 
Oh lord. I have 5, I had at the most at one point 10. I have a fetish for 5x1 Portrait setups, but I haven't found the perfect monitor for it at a good price.
 
There are 8 monitors and 3 Plasma TV's in our house.
The monitors are a 27", 24", 5x 23", and a 19"
a 23 and 19 are used when I work on peoples computers, other than that they just sit on my shelf. All the other monitors are hooked to computers.
 
Fuck, counting TVs, I have 10.

3 27" on my main rig.
2 19" and 1 23" PLP on my server.
1 spare 19" LCD in the closet.
55" TV in living room
32" TV in bedroom
32" TV on screen porch.

And numerous other devices with screens. (phones/tablets/laptops)
 
I own two. One 21.5 inch Samsung, and some 17-inch HP that we keep around for the hell of it.
 
Seven.

One Samsung 244t in use.
One HP LP2465 in use.
Two Samsung 244t, never used.
One HP LP2465 lightly used.
One refurb NEC LCD2470WNX, presumably lightly used.
One NEC LCD2490Wuxi lightly used (about 8,000 hrs as I recall)

16:10 forever.
 
never really understood the term "flat panel". The later generation CRTs had essentially flat screens.

Thin panel would be a better term, imo.

To answer the question, I do not, nor have I ever owned, a thin-paneled display.
 
10 monitors - 3 in my office, 3 for the boys' gaming rig, 2 in my wife's office, 1 in the garage

4 TVs - 1 in my office, 1 in the wife's office, 1 for video games upstairs, 1 in the family room

I'd like to add a 4th for my office.
 
never really understood the term "flat panel". The later generation CRTs had essentially flat screens.

Thin panel would be a better term, imo.

To answer the question, I do not, nor have I ever owned, a thin-paneled display.

You really are missing out on perfect geometry. And... maybe a lower power bill? :)

EDIT: I'm teasing of course. :D
 
Oh my!
I have 4 on my gaming rig, 1 on the daily driver desktop, 1 monitor not in use, and 5 HDTVs in the house.
 
why not


32" Dell 4k
34" LG curved Ultrawide
27" Rog Swift(when ever the hell it arrives from BLT.com)
65" Panasonic ZT Plasma
42" Toshiba LCD
110" fixed Elite screen w/Panasonic Projector AE8000
 
52 inch Sony hd tv (living room)
40 inch Sony hd tv (bedroom)
30 inch hpz30w x 3 (desktop flightsim)
24 inch Samsung touch screen x 2 (retired for now)
22 inch Samsung x 4 (retired for now)
22 inch Dell (desktop flightsim)
20 inch Dell (retired)
10 inch x 2 (desktop flightsim)
5.6 inch (desktop flightsim)

There's also a 22 inch Mitsubishi 2270sb sitting in a box in the garage that I have no clue what to do with.
 
Wince... 10.

My Desk
34" LG Ultrawide (21x9, 1440p)
27" Samsung (16x9, 1080p)
27" Asus (16x9,1080p)
24" Dell (16x10, 1600x1200p)

GFs Desk
2x22" LGs

TVs
42" Samsung 1080p
42" LG 1080p
Basement
24" Trinitron; sucker ways 100lbs..
17" LG 4x3



I need to start clearing stuff out; I received the 34" Asus this week so the rest are currently sitting on the floor. Will likely dump the 2 27's and keep the 24" for Lans and competitive gaming. (I used to go 27"24"27", now 24" will probably go vertical when not at lan, has good viewing angles)
 
Back
Top