How many fans?

CubedPC

n00b
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
49
I'm currently designing a new high end case that I hope to make commecially availible. I was wondering how many fans you think a high end case should have. As it stands the deisgn has four 120mm fans plus whatever you have in your psu. Does that sound like a good number? excesive? too little? I can honestly fit at least another 120mm and two 92mm fans in addition to these, but that might be too much. I was thinking that having only 4 fans would allow you to easily control everything with just one of those fan controllers that fit into a 5.25" bay. Thanks.
 
4 120mm thats good. 2 in(front and side) 2 out(back and top). One 4x fan controller. Could not ask better. :)
 
Originally posted by camay123
4 120mm thats good. 2 in(front and side) 2 out(back and top). One 4x fan controller. Could not ask better. :)
I agree :)
 
Those cases are pretty sweet, but I'm not going for that far high end! I hope to be able to keep it lower than 200.
 
Back
Top