Feb 29, 2004 #1 S ScretHate [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 5, 2001 Messages 1,889 I'm just trying to get an idea of how loud a case with 4 panaflo L1's would be. Thanks.
Feb 29, 2004 #2 S Spewn 2[H]4U Joined Jan 5, 2001 Messages 3,459 4 = 1 doubled twice, so it'd be about 26dB. (For every doubling, add 3 dB. Fans might be a bit different than speakers though. You'll likely get interference from the fans, and noise from other things than the fans themselves. It'll probably be higher than 26dB, but I'd bet lower than 30.)
4 = 1 doubled twice, so it'd be about 26dB. (For every doubling, add 3 dB. Fans might be a bit different than speakers though. You'll likely get interference from the fans, and noise from other things than the fans themselves. It'll probably be higher than 26dB, but I'd bet lower than 30.)