How many 360 controllers have you smashed?

Jabroni31169

My Future Son-in-Law
Im on number 3. Smashed one last night playing NCAA Football 10. Smashed two of them playing COD:MW. I know I have a problem with rage....but its just so stress relieving. :D

Umm... none. Buy a punch bag or something.

Either that or get a bean bag so you can throw the controller into it safely perhaps.

Ummm I lost a few screw's playing NCAA 10 squeezed it so hard.. But in that defense I also took apart the controller to paint it and lost a few.. The ones replaced were jerry rigged in.. ^_^

None, I haven't smashed a controller in anger since I was like 10... original Nintendo age.

I've smashed a wide range. Atari, Nintendo, Sega, Dreamcast, Playstation, PS2, one joystick. Never smashed a gameboy or an orginal xbox controller though. Glad to see im in the minority.

If I lived in the country I'd walk outside and blast them with the shotgun...but alas, it is illegal to discharge a firearm in city limits.

Haven't smashed a controller in years (snes days). Electricity went out while I was playing chrono Trigger and went into a fit or rage that broke a TV, controller and Snes. I think that about covers my raging for life.

rather than smashing controllers, just send me a 20 dollar bill in the mail. It's much less stupid.

I broke and NES pad in half once playing Bionic Commando when I was 10... frickin game.

Well, if you count the 4 I had with my previous Xbox Pro, and then you count the new 4 I got with my Xbox Elite, and if you include the headset and the battery packs, then I've broken exactly zero.

I haven't smashed any 360 controllers. I can say the same for all the controllers for all my other consoles as well.

pancakebunny.jpg

My bed is near my tv. If I get really pissed and I feel like I need to smash something, I usually slam the controller into my comforter. Haven't missed yet...

Works pretty well for relieving anger and only shuts the controller off.

None, because smashing a $50 controller is farking retarded, no matter how angry you get. Though I did stomp and break a PSX controller when I lost on the final race on Sled Storm, fucking cheating AI's. I've also thrown a joystick at the wall when I was getting my ass kicked on X-Wing back in 1993. And then their was BattleToads.......

I almost tossed a controller during some part of wolverine, the last fight maybe. It wouldn't have been a smash as much as a finger rolled throw.

My PS3 controller(s) has been tossed a few times when I'm trying to complete SuperStardustHD... they still work fine though. I've got a selection of 6 that I rotate through without knowing which one it is I'm using... though the R2 button on the one kinda sticks. :p

I just got my 360 wireless controller for use with my PC and bought Trine... from the looks of the game, I'd better not be throwing any controllers during it's play.

None, the things are pretty bulletproof TBH.

I have one that has a joystick that slightly sits to the side and makes you move slowly in one direction all the time, but besides that they have all been perfect. About the only thing that kills them is pop and such (have had a few friends ruin theirs this way).

I'm on my fifth - but not anger issues so much as spilled vodka related incidents. Buttons are never quite are the same even after complete disassembly and wipe down with rubbing alchohol.

None but I did twist a ps3 stock controller in two once.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

no 360 controller yet.
Dont even get me started on battletoads.I seriously went thru 2 nes systems,and 4 controllers.

I broke a ps2 controller and system once.I was playing tokyo extreme racer when that happened.I was almost at the end of a multiple car race and I got pushed into a wall.I never made it that far in the race and I was gonna win. I jumped up yelled bullshit grabbed my ps2 over my head and smashed it on the concrete basement floor.

Then I threw the ps2 controller into the brick fireplace and it exploded everywhere.If it wasn't for my buddy the tv was gonna get a size 14 up it's ass.I was starting to lift my foot to kick the tv screen.
Those were my bad days,parents were going thru divorce so I had alot of anger in me.

I wont think of breaking a 360 controller,$50 a piece no way jose

It's not worth it to throw a controller, I learned my lesson the hard way.Now I yell bullshit and take a drink of beer,then I laugh and think how mad battletoads use to make me

There is no way that I am going to throw a $50 wireless controller at the wall because of some bullshit that happened in game. Although I did had that temper when I was younger and I went through many snes and genesis controllers back in the day.

One 360 controller has a busted LB button...not from anger, but the thing caved in while I was trying to get through a Guitar Hero III song on Expert with the controller.

I still use it regularly for games like Gears of War 2 that don't use the LB for anything critical.

I haven't completely broke a 360 controller, but I've busted 2 analog sticks, making them sorta useless...I have hard tile floors and sometimes shit falls on the ground.. I've thrown NES controllers, SNES, and genesis controllers and smashed those...

Also, this thread isn't for Mr. fucking perfects. I'm sure you guys never have done anything foolish or regretful in your life, so this thread isn't for you obviously.. If you haven't broke a controller, why post it in this thread? lol. Also, where does it imply a smashed 360 controller is the result of anger?

None but I did twist a ps3 stock controller in two once.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

:eek:

Can't believe that!

I used to play in a Fifa'09 league on PS3 and one of the guys snapped his Fifa disc in a fit, then posted pics :p The same league has had guys smash pads too.

I have felt like it but never have.....two games that get my goat more than anything else are Fifa and SF4, both thru the pure fucking cheesyness/cheapness of the opponent online. I'd rather beat them to a pulp then scratch/smash my shit tho :D

Hi, my name is stop!theradio, and I am a recovering controller-breaker.:D

The last time I hit a controller because I was losing on a game was sometime during the PS1/Dreamcast era. I don't remember which game I was playing, but I had already broken my own controller, so I asked my uncle if I could use his. He let me...but I totally obliterated his...I remember tossing it down on the floor in front of me, and punching it as if it had done something terrible to me, lol. It cracked and a button flew off, and that's when I was like "ohhh shit..."

I haven't broken one since. I might have hit a few in between then and now, but since I'm the one who pays for my own things now, I don't ever let myself get that carried away anymore :p

I was playing 360 while lounging in a bean bag, another bean bag was beside me. I got pissed and threw my contorller at the adjacent bean bag, forgetting the my laptop was in it, and I dented the lcd screen......
Thew a controller....broke a computer :rolleyes:

I was playing 360 while lounging in a bean bag, another bean bag was beside me. I got pissed and threw my contorller at the adjacent bean bag, forgetting the my laptop was in it, and I dented the lcd screen......
Thew a controller....broke a computer :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHA..that sucks. My wife did something similar with her laptop 2 years ago. She set it down with the screen open and took a nap on the couch. Someone knocked on the door and she threw the remote at the couch and it bounced off and took out the lcd screen. I didnt laugh at first but it wasnt that hard to fix.

rather than smashing controllers, just send me a 20 dollar bill in the mail. It's much less stupid.

Actually thats twice as stupid because I get no enjoyment out of it nor the hand exercise from trying to twist the controller apart.

I used to throw chairs and larger furniture when i played q3 competetively and lost because i did something stupid.
I got over it.

Back