• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How low can I go?

YARDofSTUF

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 19, 2001
Messages
1,469
Abit AT7 MAX2
1 ghz tbird
6800GT
2x 37 gig raptors
2x 80 gig WD caviars
leadtek tv2000 deluxe
1 CD writer
Floppy

I've got an Antec 430W TrueBlue but its developed a high pitch whine.

Have some Aopen and Antec 350W PSUs, and a sparkle 400W.

Wondering if I can get away with one of them in there. I read the how to buy sticky but since video cards have needed molex cables my brain becomes melted marshmellows when trying to figure it out
 
The 350w Antec will work fine. Which model in particuar?

Love the 1GHz T-Bird+ 6800GT combo. ;) Spare part rig?
 
MetalX said:
The 350w Antec will work fine. Which model in particuar?

Love the 1GHz T-Bird+ 6800GT combo. ;) Spare part rig?


Oh god I have about 5 or 6 350W antecs, dont remember the numbers.

Ya its a spare rig, the 6800GT is a temp card to, its going to a friend, but i figured why not use it for now. Just need leadtek to make 64 bit drivers for the tv2000 and sony to make a camera driver, then i can put the t bird out of its misery.


Thanks guys.
 
Back
Top