before you feel safe with your OC?
I have my ati silencer 4 installed for about a week now, so I figured its time to "shoot for the sky"
my temp per ati tool on gpu is 59º C
so Im thinking thats fine
the other thing I was wondering was about adjusting memory timings via ati tool?
I was suprised to find these settings there, and wonder how safe/effective it would be to play around with them to get higher mem speeds?
I have my ati silencer 4 installed for about a week now, so I figured its time to "shoot for the sky"
my temp per ati tool on gpu is 59º C
so Im thinking thats fine
the other thing I was wondering was about adjusting memory timings via ati tool?
I was suprised to find these settings there, and wonder how safe/effective it would be to play around with them to get higher mem speeds?