• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How long to wait before drawing conclusions?

Crashsector

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 10, 2001
Messages
1,125
OK, so I managed to borg about 25GHz worth of machines in the window of two or three days. Of these maybe six were set for big projects.

How long should I wait to draw a conclusion about my total points per day? I was thinking about two weeks should be enough, but I don't have a lot of experience with this kind of stuff.

Thanks!

 
You wil get a spike @ ~ 4 days, ~8 days, then things will level off by 14 days.

Yep, 14 days is the perfect number.

Or the other answer if 0 days, borg more!!!!!1
 
Congrats on the borg! Over time you will get a sense of how much that borg will produce. There will be spikes and valleys, and don't fret when that happens. This folding thing is about longevity and perseverance. Just be there in the end when we crush the dragon!!

GwilyaGwees
 
Back
Top