How long to show up?

BLACK@BLUE

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 24, 2012
Messages
70
Hi, I'm new and started folding on the WCG and FAH about a week or so ago. The WCG showed me folding for the team same day but after 3 days I was still not on EOC stats for FAH so I wiped folding, after a few days thought I'd try again and reinstalled it yesterday but still not showing up on EOC stats. I'm using a gts 450 for FAH and have watched it go thru wu's, got team 33 down and correct name. So i'm just wondering if thier is a grace period or something before I show up? Thanx for any help. BLACK@BLUE
 
Your stats are showing up just fine.
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=607496

The problem is the user name you choose.

From the client download page:
You may choose any name you like, as long as it contains only letters or numbers (to insert a space, you may use the underscore "_" character). If you choose your email address as your username, we will use the full email address but NOT print the full email address. Instead, just the part before the @ sign will be used in any stats listing, etc. User names are also case sensitive.
 
Back
Top