• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

How long till SB laptops?

mikegeig

n00b
Joined
Jun 30, 2010
Messages
11
So, I am waiting for SB to drop before buying a laptop. How long do you think it will be before we start seeing those?
 
Yeah, I was just going to point out that they have been shipping and people are already able to buy them now.
 
I'm still searching for information with business class, HP and Dell.
Edit, Dell information rumors exist, nothing for HP.
 
Last edited:
I was wandering around Best Buy and noticed that a good portion of their current laptops are on clearance. I just didn't know if we would have days or months before we started seeing something.
 
those sandy bridge laptops are amazing, especially the power consumption
 
I called Dell and they said that we can expect to see the new laptops in February.
 
Back
Top